Thursday 15 December 2011

Kiran Bedi and I Ft. Dhanush and I

I met her. I have grown up listening that I should become like her and learn from her. A die hard fan, me! I couldn't stop smiling when she was finally in front of my eyes.




God of Luck has been so kind to me that not only did I get an autograph, India Today put this picture up on their website, for which I will be grateful forever.




And they have me on Headlines Today here !!



Is it a beginning of something very exciting? :) You never know....!!

5 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

congrats on that :) and i do remember u kajal how can i forget :) its great to see u back... really great :)
i will keep visiting ur space :)

Take care and keep writing........

Aparna Gautam said...

So you do remember me? :p thank youuuuuuu for stopping by :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hey cool.. You're a staaar :D

Aparna Gautam said...

@Dr Roshan R: Lol thanks :)

uble_ande said...

Though not a curious Blog reader but am bookmarking this one. Hope you got no problems ? :P