Friday 4 November 2011

'SAM'usic !!

in the night sky,
drops of music,
flying from the ground,
to become stars..

in the night sky,
the music,
becomes a person,
talking to me,
listening to me..

the moon and i,
watching over,
the creation,
of music profound..

wide eyed,
with a thousand dreams,
and the music in my eyes..

the stars hummed the tunes,
the breeze sang along,
i closed my eyes,
just the music and me..

strange how it makes you,
meet your 'self'..
this music..

hey music,
just stay,
i'll never let you go,
you make me, me,
you let me be..

in the night sky,
i am one in a million,
and you make me so,
so don't go..
the music and i,
together, forever !!


p.s. these lines go out to the entire team of 'swarnabhoomi academy of music' for making the night come alive !! thank you !!

2 comments:

Arv said...

Never let go :)

Nice dedication :)

Aparna Gautam said...

:) :p