Saturday 10 November 2012

Not A Song, Not A Dream..

I would not want to learn a song,
which I cant sing to you.
Not a word,
which hasn't fallen on your ears.
I would not want to miss out on,
telling you everyday,
that 'I Love You'.

I would not have a dream,
which you aren't a part of.
Not a destination where,
you cannot accompany me.
I would not want to miss out on,
seeing myself in your eyes,
everyday.

I would not have an emotion,
that remains unexpressed,
or a desire,
that you aren't aware of,
I would not want to miss out on,
knowing how much you love me,
everyday.

I would not want to stay,
when you are about to leave,
I would not want to be alive,
when you would not survive,
I would not want to walk,
on a bed of thorns,
when you are not around anymore.

I do not want to imagine,
a day without you,
when I would not know,
who to wait for anymore,
cook for,
and look pretty for.

I would not know,
who wants to look into,
my baby eyes,
or have a full laugh,
when I mix,
Bihari English in Tamil.

I would not know,
who would listen to me,
when I endlessly talk,
without making any sense,
who would value my opinion,
who would appreciate,
when I act mature.

Sweetheart,
with you not around,
I would not know,
how to breathe.

Don't you see,
I can go on and on,
but I would not really know,
how I would really feel,
when you are not around.

But I know this for sure,
that there is,
not a song, humming,
not a dream, shining,
not a destination, waiting,
not a smile, glittering,
not a hope, calming
not a ray of light, twinkling
when you are not around.

You must be wondering, why such thoughts? Well, I am already missing you bad and I had to see this video on youtube (embed at the end of this post) to exactly know how intensely I feel connected to you and how indispensable you have become. I am not able to write more because these are very emotional days for me when my past, present and future are about to unite, when I am about to become one with my dreams and all that I have imagined about love.

I want you to know that when I finally have you now to love and to hold till death does us apart, life doesn't seem tough anymore.

Forever Yours
The Pink Orchid


2 comments:

Sri Valli said...

Ahw!..This is a sweet dedication to that special person...Touching poetry!

roopz said...

Lovely...Typical female expressions :)


Regards
Village Girl