Wednesday 27 March 2013

Scribbling Away...

I am staring at the letters and not sure of what to type I guess. Funny how I could have written about so much all this while but never got around to it. Reason? Well, things might not sound so exciting or even if they do they might not feel "right". Getting to be a mother in a few months and the journey so far has been a bumpy ride. Mood swings, fatigue, hunger and loss of appetite, or just being uneasy and not to forget all the lecture and free advice one can come across at this stage. But when it comes to "understanding" what I am in to, well, that doesn't seem like anybody's cup of tea. I too am scared of talking about my difficulties all the time, I'm scared of being labelled as annoying. But then I won't say that I don't miss a hand on my forehead, a sympathetic ear, a comforting hug, some patience that shows that "yes I understand, you weren't always like this. I understand your hormones are playing up a little bit. I then feel that even if all of this was available when ever I'm falling short of it, I might still be shedding tears about something else. I don't mean to call myself over-sensitive. I just mean to say that life is tough no doubt but I don't have to push myself to the edge all the time. I mean its ok to get upset, feel bad once in a while as long as I'm able to pull myself back up again. To top it all I can hear a baby crying somewhere. Not for long. Soon enough I'll have one crying, lying next to me and throwing all sorts of tantrums which will make me go "crazier". Anyways, scribbling helps. Sigh...


No comments: