Saturday 30 March 2013

Irritated !!

Not having a good night's sleep, can make your day as screwed up as hell. Right now I am feeling completely drained of energy with no clue as to how I could get back to smiling. If left to it I dont even have the energy to talk today, or utter a single word to be precise. Not to forget, the stress and irritability that comes as a part of the package.

If the question is "Why did I not sleep properly?". Well I would blame that to the side-effects of preparing myself to welcome a new member into the family shortly. (Not going into the details, as there are at least a million books talking about the symptoms.)Yes, yes, I can't blame anyone and nor can anyone blame me if I do not come across as my cheerful self today.

Not looking forward to this day at all and I know that I am going to drag myself through it. Or may be as the day progresses, the zeal of life might be re-ensured into me. Ok Ok I know I am sounding extremely dramatic and I should shut-up now.

No comments: