Monday 30 May 2016

Midnight Rambling Continued

Ahhh the endless thinking train in the nights. Okay so what I was thinking is that my life doesn't make any sense right now. It's a complete chaos. Physically, mentally, emotionally, this-ly, that-ly. But what I'm also thinking is why am I holding my breath and waiting for things to get fine so that I can start living after that. Well..things they say take their own sweet time to get sorted. So now that this time that I have in my hand which in fact I have earned needs to be given full justice. What's the best use of this time? I will let the answer ring in my head for sometime.

And yes one big learning of the day. Commitment needs to be a two-way street.(be it any commitment -  professional/ personal) Always! If it's not then well..we all know what to do.

And yes I have not ranted about a particular soul ever but I need to. Baby, you have few faces and I have seen it all. Hope things get real for you soon and everything boils down to you being a one-sweet-faced person. Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking is that my life doesn't make any sense right now. It's a complete chaos. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I share post Vehicle towing company.It is best service provide. Thanks for posting.