Thursday 23 October 2014

10 Reasons I dont Workout

Oh this one is going to be pretty easy. I keep thinking about this all the time.

1. There you have it. I think about it a LOT.  So I always forget the "doing" bit.

2. Gym is expensive.

3.  Home has nooooo space for gym equipments.

4. Morning is tooooo early.

5. Evening is tooooo dark and yes, unsafe.

6. Terrace is sooooo boring for a walk. 

7.  Today is holi/diwali/weekday/weekend.

8. Gym clothes. Who has them? You buy them and dont use them. Then they become old. When you finally decide on gymming. Bam! No gym clothes that are shiny new. 

9. Tiredddddddddd. I worked really hard today. How can I have the energy to workout?

10. And when all the above reasons don't work. I tell myself "I am all pepped up. Ready to rock. Let's start workout from t.o.m.o.r.r.o.w!?".

*chuckles*

Ciao!
Aparna Gautam
(*Confers a proud self pat to herself*)

5 comments:

Vinay Leo R. said...

Oh I agree with that last one ;) Vociferously. :D

AJ said...

Salon se ye kal nahin aaya :)

Aparna Gautam said...

@Vinay: Ha Ha!

Aparna Gautam said...

@AJ: Aur aayega bhi nahi.

The Great Brown Experiment said...

I feel you! LOL! - Ms R