Thursday 1 September 2011

The First Step

ok as there couldnt be a better title to this post. well, the purpose behind starting this blog is a dream that one day this blog will be one day called 'the regular slim girl blog'. if you are a philosopher reading this and cant stop yourself from saying that 'my child, you are beautiful the way god created you' - to that i would say i like it better when i am slim. (i have become recently so this is an emotional as well as physical trauma) i have to lose this weight and i hope the writing and all helps me.

so, the journey towards losing weight starts today (its technically 2:00 am) and the first step is to take my weight. next post hopefully would beging with my actual weight or my excuse for not being able to go out to take my weight, whatever suits me.
alright this post ends here and yes, this blog will not have any capital letters because i am blogging from my blackberry and somehow i am not able to get any capital letters here.

goodnight everyone and yeah, i'd like to have some followers for this blog alright?

4 comments:

fazal said...

Hmmm... Fat is new definition of gorgeousness :p

Aparna Gautam said...

Thank you fazal

Anil Sawan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anil Sawan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.